Our 8 year wedding anniversary was this past Tuesday. Crazy to think it has been 8 years. That just sounds like a long time. I can honestly say I have enjoyed every day with him.
We had the best videographer at our wedding. He always puts together a separate DVD to music with highlights of the day. Mason really wanted to watch it once we started talking about our anniversary. He really was so excited until we kissed....he thought that was just "so disgusting".
Brody really enjoys his music. He is very particular and can get really upset with you if you change a song he likes. Here is the proof...
Mason had picture day last week. He just looked so sweet.
Of course Brody had to jump in there.
About thirty minutes after I had dropped off Mason, I got a call from his teacher that he had gotten black marker all over his shirt. (but really, who lets them play with markers before pictures?!) So we did picture day the next day also...
We headed to Nashville this weekend to celebrate Ben's 30th birthday. Since it was our anniversary last week, we decided to spend our money on this trip instead of gifts. We had the best time.
Melissa picked out great restaurants to eat at. We went to City House Saturday night and it did not disappoint.
We went to Broadway after for a few drinks and to hang out with the thousands of Kentucky fans there for the SEC basketball tournament.
Sunday morning before heading home, we had brunch at The Southern. It was delish!!
But it sure was nice to get home to the boys and the sun. It had been weeks since we last saw the sun. All the boys in the neighborhood stripped down to just their jeans. No shoes, no shirts, no problem.
We have found a love for fruits. Especially the kind you get to bite into like apples and plums.
Today is St. Patty's day. Mason was pretty excited about his party at school. I was supposed to wake up early to slice a ton of kiwis for his class....of course I accidentally overslept and ran around like a crazy woman all morning.
Fortunately, these boys still love me even when I'm yelling to hurry up all morning. He didn't even want to pinch me because that wouldn't be nice to his Mommy. Of course I would dress the boys up in green and forget myself.









I'm so glad y'all went to the Southern for brunch. It's our favorite. the chicken and waffles are AMAZING. Also, I love that piece of furniture that has your china in it. so cute!
ReplyDelete