Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Vacation Part 1

This should be a long one.
We have done a lot and taken too many pictures since my last post.  


We finished our last day ever at Christ the King.  I may have had to hold back tears as we walked out.  It has been such a great preschool for Mason and we love everyone there.  Brody will be going to preschool out in Collierville to help with pickup and drop-offs.


Mason was joking here but I don't think he understands the finality of his time being over at CTK....and seeing his friends.  



We woke up bright and early to make our way down to Orange Beach.
As you can see, the boys were ready to swim right when we got there.


So pretty.


The boys must have been too excited so they woke up super early the first morning.  We took them out to the beach to keep the rest of the condos asleep.


They always love the pool.




Beachin' it.



Brody is not a fan of taking pictures.  I have Mason trained but have a ways to go with Brody.  I am trying to keep that DVD in his hand from hitting my face...


They love their Mickey Mouse and Pops.  At least Brody is looking in the right direction...


Best buds.


We went to Crab Trap in FL for dinner.

Its always a good choice because not only is the food good, they have a playground in the sand.



We promised some crab hunting that night.


Brody was pumped.



This child has John's body.



I just love these.  How surprised was he?!





Ready for some boogie boarding action.






Aaaaand we are quickly back at the pool.  =)









Love him.


Forced smiles.


Feeding the fish on the dock.



Just enjoying a little game most adults like to play at bars...


Next up: more vacation with a birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment