Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Life Lately

Mason started his first full week of Kindergarten last week.  He was very happy to finally get to see where his classroom would be and who was in his class.  He had a couple of watery eyes but no tears.  I think the fact that there were a few kids crying made him realize this was a big deal.  He has loved it everyday so far....which I know will change.  Ha.




Brody is just loving his new school.  He brought in his turtle for show-n-tell.  You can see how proud he was. 


I got to walk him on Friday to school.  He was excited to show me where to walk (bc ya know, I didn't have a clue where to go he thought).  He wanted to wear his "cool clothes".  


Brody looks HUGE here.  He was happy to stroll with me to pick his Bubba up...well him and his doggie, who I had to buckle up.  


Our neighbor Will goes to CCA also.  They are best buds now and were so excited to see each other outside Friday night in the neighborhood.  It is the cutest thing I've ever seen.  =)


Saturday night we had a gender reveal party for Jake and Blake.  




I'm gonna go on and post Robert and Becca's picture so she will have something to look back on down the road...since she stopped blogging and all.  =)


We are all so happy for them.  This baby has to be one of the most loved babies in the world and I cannot wait to hold her.  


Yes, I said girl.  It's a GIRL!  



Pink fireworks.  








Monday night after dinner we met Reese and the boys for ice cream.  I can't tell if Reese and Mason were excited or not?!


Thankfully, we were the only ones in the place.


We ended up taking the party outside due to the loud noise and giggles coming from this crew.  =)


We tried out a new burger shack in Collierville.  Brody approved.


Then we headed home and burned off some energy...oh the life of having boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment