Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Beach Vacay Part 2



I can't keep up with which day this way.  I believe 2nd to last day.  Mason found several boys his age to play with and had the time of his life.



Brody, on the other hand, started asking to go inside.  He seemed to be over the sun and water.  Turns out the poor guy was getting an ear infection.  But the bigger issue (for him) was his brother finding friends.  He did NOT like not having him there to dive for his toys, etc.  




Pictures before dinner.  I don't know why everyone always acts mad surprised when I tell them picture time.  






Brody tried and tried to keep those eyes open in the car but it was just too much.  
We went to Tacky Jacks for dinner and had to take the obligatory shark picture.  
(2 + 1 wild & 1 sleepy one)


He gladly took this picture without being asked...


And he tried gator bites.  


Poor Brody got none. 


The 3 dudes sharing dessert.  
We were 5,000% over our normal sugar intake this trip. 


The good thing about Brody napping was he was ready to go when he woke up.  
After dinner was go kart night!  
And as you can see here....we were all super excited. 

We also flew airplanes. 

And finally got to drive our own go kart (in the kid area).  


Mason was thrilled and felt so big.  


I just love this picture.  
A couple of crazy guys with crazy hair. 


After the rides, we went across the street to the miniature golf course.  
It was a pretty cool course with a giant pirate ship you played through.  



It was warm and there were some gnats, but we had fun!


John came in first again...




The water was beautiful on our last day.
 Calm and blue!


Morning snuggles. 


We finally remembered to try the kites but this was literally the first day with NO wind.  We should've flown them when the wind from the storms was there.  John and Dad tried and tried but no such luck.  


Last day = matching swim trunks





Cool dudes. 



Brody was pretty exhausted by this point. 


Mason was not!  He just goes and goes until he lays down at night!


Brody and Pops found a gazebo to sit at to eat their sno cones.  


Seriously, it was so pretty. 


The last night calls for beach pictures.  Everyone cooperated well considering I had taken a million pictures at this point.  We had just realized Brody had an ear infection before we took them so he really didn't feel well.  





I love these.  





Brody is like "really Mom?!" at this point.  Ha.  
I about died laughing when I saw his face. 

This may be my favorite picture.  
It is so pretty and everyone is so happy!

Love him.  



We ended the trip at Fat Daddy's Arcade.  
Brody is still asking if we can go back here and "putt putts"...

Time to go.  =(

It was one of the most fun and relaxing trip ever.  We had great weather, great food, awesome company and the best time.  I love that we are making these memories, but it always goes by too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment