The boys got to use their Toys R Us gift cards last weekend. And thank goodness for them...that Lego Dimension game is cool but can get expensive!
Basketball is back.
I got off a little early from work Thursday and picked up the boys.
Mom and I joke that it has been freezing every single time it is my day to pick them up. Like freeeeeeeezing.
They had talked about a dusting of snow for Friday. Then closer to the night, they decided maybe an inch. The boys did their snow dances and were very excited it worked.
No school!
The roads were actually horrible in the morning as it was still coming down. I saw a bad accident coming home from my way too early class at the gym. And it took John forever to get to work.
So it was just me and the boys. We were very prepared this year. Two years ago didn't turn out too well, so I bought snow bibs last year but were never able to use them. Thankfully they still fit.
I mean it was coming down pretty good.
It was a "dry" snow as they called it. It was so pretty, but very different than we usually have.
Of course I took a bajillion pictures.
We went across the street to play with our friends for a little while.
It really was so cold that it was hard to stay out long.
Although they could stay out much longer due to those warmer clothes.
My toes started freezing, so we decided o warm up inside for a bit. Brody just loved the snow and did NOT want to come in.
So pretty.
We got about 3 inches.
I decided to take them to the park down the street.
It has a big hill everyone usually sleds on.
As you can see, they had a blast.
Hard work here.
Mason looks a little nervous....
And it looks like he should've been. Ha.
It was a fun, fun day. Very cold, but fun!
John and I are headed out of town for a few days for a work trip, so I was glad I got to spend some fun in the snow with them.
And I will have a lot of pictures to remember it by. =)
















No comments:
Post a Comment