Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Goodbye 2016


I finally tried my new Instant Pot and have not stopped.  It is amazing.
I have never cooked a whole chicken before....which was obvious because I cooked it upside down thinking the breasts were on the other side.  Other than that, it was perfect. 



Only took 25 minutes, and it doesn't have that crock pot taste of "I've been cooking allllll day long".


John We have been playing with our new toys.  
(I can't say anything because Super Mario on the Wii has been a TON of fun for me.  I feel like I'm back in 1998.)


Flying the hover board has been a favorite. 


I may never get Brody out of hoodies again.  
Mason has been a fan all year, but Brody has now found the love.


With Christmas and New Years Day being on a Sunday, we have actually had a lot of time off of work.  Plenty of laziness and games with the fam. 



I also got to visit with Baby Wells again.  
He is cuter and cuter by the day. 


Instagram was doing a Best 9 of your year.  Apparently we went to Disney this year...


We spent New Years at home this year.  Ole Miss didn't have a good football season, but even if they had, we were looking forward to a NYE in town this year. 



Jake and Blake hosted a fun party, so I got to hang out with these cool girls. 


Fun night with my fav sister-in-law. 


Quite a few NYEs spent with this guy right here.  
They just get better and better. 






A Brower sandwich. 





Happy 2017!



Brought these guys some cake pops to start their New Years Day celebration the next morning.
Sugar before 9am = excitement.


We have always gone to Mamaw's house for all the good food on New Years.  Obviously it was a bit different this year, but we tried to make it just as she would.


Ready to conquer 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment