I know this picture is blurry but it is the best I could do. These kids take foreeeeeeeever to go to sleep. Especially Brody. He comes in our room 20 times every night! And once we raise our voices....he starts going into Mason's room and just "chatting". Its a nightly routine.
So here is a picture I don't want to forget. Here we are thinking they are finally asleep when Mason walks into our room telling us Brody is in his room asleep. I walked in there and sure enough, the child fell asleep in Mason's bed.
So here is a picture I don't want to forget. Here we are thinking they are finally asleep when Mason walks into our room telling us Brody is in his room asleep. I walked in there and sure enough, the child fell asleep in Mason's bed.
This is my life....
Everyone usually avoids the rain and puddles....but not this one.
Mason got new shoes and was pretty proud of his outfit.
Our four pound dog made so much noise at the vet's office. I mean it was only to clip her nails. She must not have understood she was going to the spa.
Friday was the Inaguration....it feels like a different America.
We shall see.
We shall see.
Saturday morning basketball practice.
The most exciting thing was the SUN came out! I mean it has been at least a month! I took Brody out for some Vit D while Mason played ball.
We were pumped.
We got home and stayed out allllll day.
Saturday night, I volunteered at the Crystal Ball to help out my cousin Lisa.
It was set up so nice. I helped during the live auction, and it made me have so much anxiety. Someone bidding $33,000 on a trip is nerve-racking!
A plus was being able to spend some time with Mom and Mrs. Peggy.
Sunday lunch at Huey's after church.
It is Kindness Week at Mason's school. (I think we should all celebrate Kindness Week!)
Monday they were to wear crazy hats. He chose this one. I have no idea why the serious face.
Brody had speech that morning and of course wanted to get in on the hat action.
Yesterday was mustache day.
Monkey see, monkey do.
Brody was in a GREAT mood this morning.
Class t-shirt day for this smiling big boy.



No comments:
Post a Comment