We were excited we made it to Friday last week. Mason wanted to wear his Cville Dragons shirt since it was football Friday.
Brody's speech is on Friday afternoons this year. Since I am the one taking him, I will be helping Mason's teacher for about an hour each week during that time. Brody's speech lasts about 30 minutes and then he gets to come into the class. It is the end of the week, so she is just reading during that time. Brody was so excited to be in Mason's class, but was super embarrassed. Mason was thrilled.
We did a ton of yard work and ran errands all last weekend. It ended up being busy. We had to get more soccer and baseball gear at Academy, Mason asked when he could play football...
I'm not sure what we were thinking but JOHN said it was okay to sign him up for fall baseball and soccer. Brody signed up for soccer. The baseball is very laid back since its off season. Mason really wanted to do both, so he is. More to come on that but we are going to be BUSY for the next couple of months.
Brody has had a tough transition into the no nap thing. He was tough this weekend and super exhausted. No matter how early we put him to bed, it isn't early enough!
Mason had baseball Sunday afternoon, and it was hot. He and I played on the playground and at the splash pad which is in the same complex.
We caught the last 30 minutes of practice. Mason had a great time. There is definitely a difference between spring and fall. The kids have all played at least once now and know whats going on.
It was HOT but he said it was awesome.
It was a long drive home and Mom and the boys got soaked during school pickups. All I could think was, if it was bad here....I just can't imagine all the rain they got in Houston. Just awful!
Football Fridays are back starting this weekend.
No matter the black cloud surrounding our program, we will still cheer loud and proud!
I volunteered for cafeteria duty today. It was my first time. Man oh man. It was exhausting! It lasted two hours and fifteen minutes and we never stopped. Im not sure how many napkins, straws, sporks, and ketchup I handed out. And all the milk and packages that needed opening! Surely, they can come up with a better way to put milk in a carton! And it was LOUD in there.
Mason doesn't look too happy, but he was pretty excited I was there.
(it was pj day fyi)
This sweet guy hasn't pulled a clip one time this school year yet.
He's growing up!

No comments:
Post a Comment