Brody wanted to help in the kitchen with his dinner the other night. I had to take a picture for proof....even if it was a thing of mac and cheese.
Mason had three basketball games before Christmas break.
He seems to be loving it.
So cool.
Brody had his Christmas program at school last Friday. You would have thought I was hurting him by the way he acted about having to wear a real outfit to school...he only wants athletic clothes.
But I thought he looked super cute.
He did so well and knew all the songs.
He would grin so big when he saw us in the audience. =)
There was a small cookie reception after.
He loved having the Grandmothers there.
These five are good friends. I mean how cute are they?
(I also showed Brody all his friends were wearing button downs...)
Mason's elf trapped Brody's elf.
We decided to go to Oxford for a basketball game last Saturday. The boys were excited since they had so much fun at the Grizzlies game.
Im not sure what to say about the outfits, but it is what it is and certainly not worth the fight!
We had lunch on the square before the game.
Ajax never fails us!
The game was a blast.
For the second game in a row, it went into overtime....and we lost. Ha.
It was still fun!
We celebrated my birthday Sunday with my parents. For the last three years we have gone to Formosa. It is the best and we love it.
I was prepared this year to bring Brody a couple of snacks since he doesn't eat the soup or egg rolls. Mason loves the soup and they both enjoy the rice and chicken.
After dinner we saw a few houses on the Collierville Lights Tour.
This week has been the week of Christmas parties at school. I was able to work a half day Monday and Tuesday so I could be there.
Brody's class had this work hanging up in the classroom. Most of the kids wanted a toy car, ninja turtle toy, etc. but Brody wanted an iPad. Although one other boy wrote $100,000 so it could be worse....
They played musical chairs and it was hilarious.
Then we decorated an ornament for the tree.
Tuesday was my actual birthday.
Brody picked me out the coffee mug, Mason got me a Target gift card, and John got me a new water bottle since he lost mine at a basketball practice. (I also got an Apple Watch from JB)
I'd def say it was too much. But the boys were very proud.
Tuesday was also Mason's Christmas party at school. It was ugly Christmas sweater day too. I thought he looked so cute, but you better believe he said he took it off as soon as he walked up to the school and didn't see his friend wearing anything special...
The reindeer photo bombed our picture. Ha
Making edible Christmas trees.
Wednesday was only a half day and it was pj/movie day.
Mickey Mouse to the rescue with working parents and school getting out at noon.
Mom took the boys today to the new and improved movie theater.
We will have to find another time to go during our Christmas break!
4 more days!


No comments:
Post a Comment