Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas Part 2


Christmas morning shenanigans.  

Brody's loot.  
He wanted an iPad and a Hatcnhimal.  That is it.  I know he is five, BUT he had always used my old generation 1 iPad and the thing finally quit on him.  So yes he is five and yes we got him an iPad.  

Mason's loot. 
He wanted a trampoline.  That is about it. 

The dreaded "take a picture on the stairs before you see what you got" picture. 
As you can see, Mason expected it....Brody wasn't happy. 

Let the fun begin. 


Mason didn't actually tell Santa his classmate broke his favorite beyblade, so he was confused here.  I will say, he is a very innocent child BUT he is also a very analytical person.  I think there are several things that he didn't think added up this year.  This is probably his last year of believing....=(


He finally saw his note to go check out the backyard. 

He just kept saying, "Daddy, Santa brought me a trampoline and didn't listen to you!"  Ha

Time to open our gifts. 



And then of course we jumped.  It was about 20 degrees outside, but it wasn't stopping anyone. 



Including the guy who didn't want a trampoline.  
He was the first one on it after Mason. 






Love this picture. 




After our gifts, we loaded up the car and went to Mickey Mouse and Pops' house.  
There was a Christmas explosion over there for sure. 

Electric scooter. 


We had talked a lot about saying we liked something even if it were clothes, or something we already had.  A LOT!  And he did so well.  He over expressed how much he just loved his jeans, etc.   lol







These cool cats both got iPads. 



We came home to get ready for Christmas lunch, but this guy had to jump again. 

And the neighbors saw the boys jumping over the fence, so they ran over as quickly as possible. 


He hatched twins.  He was so excited. 

This was the only picture I got at my parents house for Christmas lunch with the family. 


Came home and jumped until he couldn't feel his face.
Then he came in for some hot chocolate. 


I think this was about 5:30pm Christmas night and I would've sworn it was 8:30.  
We.  Were.  So.  Tired.  


But it was a great day.

I feel truly blessed to be able to live this life with these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment