Mom's birthday was last Friday, and I surprised her with a cooking class at Sur La Table.
It was the Chinese New Year, so we cooked a traditional Chinese Lunar meal.
Made her cook on own birthday lunch. Ha.
But it was really fun! So glad we got to go.
Sunday morning the sun was OUT! I mean it was a miracle.
Sun and church does a body good.
Since it wasn't raining (although it was still wet outside), we decided to make it an afternoon of outdoor fun. Started with basketball.
Ran over to the softball field at the school and played baseball.
After about an hour, Mason's friend came out to play (his house backs up to the school).
Mason got to stay and play with him for about another hour. I just love living around the school.
Although the sun was only out for a couple of hours....pasty white skin will still get sunburned. Ha.
Sunday night birthday dinner for Mom.
Can't have a birthday without cake.
Hard to believe this was 5 years ago.....
From then to now....
at his art show Thursday night.
Proud little brother.
Spring class picture day.
He ran around saying "Nothing can stop me, I'm all the way up". Whoops.
Checked this kid out early Friday afternoon.


No comments:
Post a Comment