Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Ready for Spring


Made an entire blog post and forgot to post it.  Whoops. 


We went to Claire's birthday party and had a blast.  
She may be the cutest little 2 year old ever. 


We went to Get Air on a rainy Saturday after lunch at Booyas.  Mason got to pick out both for all As, perfect attendance, and all Es.  He plays dodgeball the entire time.  Ha


Brody was back to jumping off that big cliff.  
John and I just sit there and do nothing...


John and I grabbed sushi together on a Saturday night.  

Had to give the dog a bath......ha


We went to the park on a sunny, sunny day. 



And Mason has been playing one on one basketball with Lucy down the street.  
They battle in soccer and basketball every week. 

Mason's school had Pastries for Parents. 
His class was performing for the parents. 




The classes were split up each day, so only two classes sang together. 
It was super cute, and he did so well. 

Brody had picture day.  
Its monumental he didn't wear a hoodie. 


Mason's basketball team's little brothers.  
All the kids sit up top and play each game. 


Friday night cook off. 
John used the air fryer and hot wing sauce, I used the grill and a peach/jalepeno recipe.  
Mason was the judge. 

I won, but only because I think the wing sauce was strong.  Mason cannot wait until we have another cook off.  I'm thinking steaks are next!




Not much went on last weekend.
John and I did get another date night.   We had good talks, great food, and were still in bed before 8:45.  That is my kind of date night.

Super Bowl Sunday.
We just cooked food at home and laid low.  It was perfect.


We had our first round of playoffs for basketball Monday night.  We won which means we won't play again until next Monday.  It has been a really fun season.  I hate for it to be over!


Brobro caught a cold.  No flu thank goodness, but lots of upper respiratory junk.
He bounced back quick!


Ready for another rainy weekend.  Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment