Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Orthodontist, Basketball, and Candy


Brody got his arch expander last Friday.  It is never fun.  It isn't comfortable, it feels weird, its hard to talk, everything, BUT he was awesome.  Didn't even cry.  He broke my heart when he quietly told me he wanted to eat lunch at home because his mouth was sore....

So, like any guilty Mom, we went to Target to get Motrin and any toy he wanted.
He couldn't wait to play Pop the Pig that night. 

We have to turn it with a key twice a day for two weeks.  I thought it would be a nightmare, but he has been so big.  Once the two weeks is up, he will most likely have to wear it for another 3-4 months. 


Game and dinner picked out by Brody himself. 

We had our neighbor Teagan's birthday party Saturday at paint a piece.  Mason had basketball practice, so it was just me and Brody.  

He had a lot of fun. 


But then I made him run by the boring grocery store with me....

We went to church Sunday, and then came home to wash our car.  The lines at the car wash had been ridiculous.  Nothing a little child labor can't help with. 


Mason has had a fun week of basketball.  He scored a couple of points in Monday night's game.  He has just improved so much.  I think Ive already mentioned it, but it has been fun to watch.  

Jersey day at school. 


Wacky Wednesday. Love his personality.


Thursday night was even more fun.  He scored 4 points and had a ton of rebounds and steals.
The kid can shoot for sure.  He just has a hard time getting an opportunity when these kids twice his size are guarding him.


Mom and I had bunco after, so John took the boys to Chickfila for dinner.
I sent him a text and asked if they survived, he sent me back this picture.  They grabbed dinner and ran up to the bowling alley to cheer on his team.

I chopped my hair today.


And we had a slumber party tonight.  We got to watch Teagan and Conner while their parents went to a Grizz game.  My kids were in heaven.


I was going to vacuum Mason's room and could see lots of trash Legos under his bed.  I got down low to get them all out and noticed a massive pile of candy wrappers.....I don't know whats worse, that he has been sneaking candy (I am a bit of a sugar natzi, so I get it...but just ask) or he is too lazy to throw away the wrappers?!   We called him in his room, and immediately starting crying knowing he was in trouble.  One of those situations where you don't even say anything because the guilt got him good.  Let's hope this is the last time this happens.....lol.


We don't have too much planned this rainy weekend.
Just another weekend closer to spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment