John and I left for Memphis last Thursday. We left at 5pm so getting through Ft. Worth and then Dallas was a TON of fun. Can't wait to do it again....
The boys had such a fun week. They just couldn't believe how big Mickey Mouse and Pops' yard was. Ha. How easy it is to forget. Our yards in TX are 1000x smaller.
Brody also couldn't get over how tall the trees are. But driving through Germantown.....really, there is nothing like this in TX! I sent this picture to a couple of friends and they couldn't believe we were in a forest. Haha.
I was horrible at taking pictures. We met John's family at the Gtown beer garden and boy was it hot. The humidity was unbearable! We aren't used to the humidity anymore and it was an unusually bad weekend for it in Memphis. The boys played with Augo and Griff (Reese was still at camp) and we were able to have some good quality time with Judy, Larry, Robert, and Becca.
Oh and Mason got his lobster roll...
We woke up Saturday and went to play with cousins. Just can't ever get enough cousin time! These guys are seriously the best of friends.
And Reese came back from camp while we were there so we got to see her also!
Such a boy and girl pose.
There was a quick, summer rain shower and Pops and Brody sat out together to watch.
(We had taken Mason with us to visit my girlfriends....which of course I didn't take any pictures!)
John and I got all dressed up for dinner with friends.
Unfortunately, we missed Brody's baseball team's end of the year party, but they sent me a picture of his cake. So fun.
We had a WONDERFUL time at dinner. So fun to see these people.
I mean such a fun group.
We had to leave Sunday morning to head back to TX. John had to fly out for work Monday morning and I had to work.
The boys went to my neighbors house Monday. She took them to see Toy Story 4. Apparently she is a brave Momma because she took all five kids with her! (Charolette is not pictured)
But they LOVE going over there. We are going to carpool during the school year and the boys are excited. They enjoy that better than after school care!
The joys in life when adulting.....I got a new windshield!
Big ole rock hit it and spread once we got heat.
Back to hitting lessons Tuesday and once again, Brody jumps in during Mason's breaks....
We swam only once this week.
I picked up a day for my coworker, so I had to work three days.
The humidity has been gone this week and it has felt wonderful ONCE THE SUN IS GOING DOWN.....not before that. Ha.
They like to charge the mound if you get hit by a pitch.....
Last night Brody had a birthday party at Main Event for his baseball teammate.
There were so many kids and they had a blast.
We are so thankful for his team. His coach got the job for the Keller 7U Elite team for the fall, and we had tryouts Monday night. Thankfully, he is keeping the entire team together so he will be a Keller Indian! Here we go again.



















No comments:
Post a Comment