Mason is still going to hitting lessons at the facility even when it is 100 degrees outside.
He doesn't seem to mind it....
But Brody and I have found one small room with a wall unit....
Mason's friend Trevor, who moved to Michigan, sent him a letter back. We have been writing back and forth. They let the other know what they've been doing and ask lots of questions. It is sooooo sweet.
We have also been getting weekly allowances IF they do their chores without asking. So far, the first two weeks have been great.....and their bathroom looks 100% better.
Back to School Bash was last Friday. Brody and his best buds.
(Mason was there but was off with his friends the whole time!)
Saturday was our last free Saturday for a while. We went to Nebraska Furniture Mart which is one of my favorite places here! We ended up buying Mason a dresser that I have been eyeing since February.
Ate at a fun place in The Colonies for lunch before picking up the dresser.
Loooooong weekend.
This is totally against what I believe in, but John got a couple of tvs from someone at work. We rearranged the TVs in our house and Mason got this thing.....but there is his new dresser.
We started a new series at church called Power House. Mason spent the beginning of church punching this thing with his class.
Keller ISD had College Colors Day on Wednesday. Perfect week with the kick off of football. I'm pretty sure the entire school participated. They had a fun day with it.
I work Wednesdays and Thursdays and John had been in CA for work. He didn't get home until Wednesday afternoon, so Sarah helped me get the kiddos to school that morning. She snagged a picture of all the kids and it is sooooo cute.
And then Brody had a lunch date with his buds. I love that they are dabbing.....of course they are.
Love their sweet little friendship.
Mason got a few new teammates this season.
I mean what a difference in height.....
Brody had a project at school. They were supposed to write ways they can be respectful (it is the character trait for Shady Grove for this first 9 wks). They were also to color a picture of themselves for the parents to figure out who wrote what. Of course my child was one who tried to "throw me off" with his drawing of himself....
To help decipher (it had to get help from another Mom)
Kind Words
Be Kind
Encourage
You can be kind to others
We could all learn a thing or two from his writing assignment!













No comments:
Post a Comment