Brody's class got to wear pajamas to school since they were leading the fundraiser. We aren't much into pjs these days, so his Buc-ee's t-shirt worked.
I have no clue where we were here. Honestly. Ha.
We went to a Keller High football game two Fridays ago. It was so nice out!
Perfect night for football.
John and i had to split up again that weekend for baseball. John took Mason Saturday and I had Brody.
Unfortunately, Brody was a bit under the weather. He was so stopped up that he couldn't breathe which is the worst. No fever so we pushed through and played baseball.
We are so thankful for game changer. As I was watching Brody play, I was watching Mason on the app.
Look at those sick little eyes. He was a trooper and played so well in that heat!
And Mason's team went 2-0 and played great!
Brody and I went to one of his teammate's houses after the game to swim and eat. They also invited Brandon, who was on Brody and Mays' rec team and now on the other select Keller team. We all had a great time. John and Mason were able to meet us there after the games were over.
Mason was the only one with games on Sunday. We were set up well in bracket play and we were so excited. They were the #2 seed.
And I was so happy to get to watch him play!
Mason is out there playing short stop.
They ended up losing in the semi's. So sad. It was a hard fought game though. 3-2
The boys were out of school Friday and Monday this weekend. We had tons of errands to run Friday. And it got COLD!
Checking out the map in the passport offices.
After what felt like accomplishing the world.....we met Brody's teammates at Airborne. They had such a fun day. And Mason ran into some friends. We always see school friends there!
Mason's baseball ended up being cancelled this weekend. We never planned anything for his birthday because we thought we would be playing ball. We ended up having a good lazy day on Saturday.
A little Halloween preview
Mason wanted to go to Six Flags Sunday, so that's what we did.
It was perfect outside.
We got Brody on a roller coaster but I think he was one and done.
He was not a fan.
So the next roller coaster, he and I waited while John and Mason did it.
But the line was so short that I went with Mason right after.
He rode tons of rides.
Riding el sombrero
We came home and tried to rest before we went had hibachi for Mason's bday dinner.
He invited Chase from baseball.
Fire. Ha
The place was great and our chef was awesome.
Instead of the heat that they do at home, it is Texas here.
Brody loved it and ate all of his food!
I had seen where they sing happy birthday so I let them know it was his birthday. He thought it was hilarious until he realized they were coming for him. Haha.
Monday, for some reason, I agreed to take the boys to the TX State Fair. I mean I knew every child in DFW was out of school and had the free student tickets....I knew it was a bad choice but we went anyways. So. Many. People. I have never seen such long lines for corn dogs. Lol.
We got to see Big Tex for the second time now.
Mason rode the ferris wheel with is friend and his mom but Brody is not into heights and I am not into waiting an hour in line to pay $10 a person to ride the thing!
So Brody and I went on a mission to find good food.
The boys also managed the haunted house. Those were the only rides they did because of all the lines.
We found the food court this year with alllllll the good food. I mean you hear about the competitions for months leading up to the fair so I have been wanting to try some fun stuff!
Of course Mason wanted watermelon juice.....
And a melon on a stick.
But Brody found the fried banana pudding and I found a giant (and worth every calorie) cinnamon roll! We also got to try the cream corn fritters, friend brownies, and cake balls that our friends bought. It was all super interesting.
We played a few games for a hefty fee.
And only ended up with one winner in the house. Brody was NOT happy. He wanted that llama so bad. (It is in Fortnite) All in all, it was a fun day. But goodness it is such a ripoff! $168 later and all we left with was a few more lbs and a stuffed llama.
We ended the day at the fields for practice.
Look at that Texas sky....no filter what so ever. So pretty.






















































No comments:
Post a Comment