We may be done with baseball but we still hit every Tuesday.
Mason had a little run in with the neighbors dog. Of course he didn't want to get in trouble or the dog to get in trouble so he said he got a wood chip stuck in his foot. Well it got worse and worse and when I looked at it Tuesday night, it didn't quite look like a wood chip. He confessed the neighbors dog bit him when he went to get a ball! I threw him in the car and took him to the Urgent Care to make sure he didn't need an antibiotic. I had done nothing to clean the dang thing. Nothing some antibiotic ointment couldn't take care of. We were given an RX also but I didn't need to fill it.
We woke up Saturday morning with nothing to do. We realized TCU was playing Baylor at home that morning which was a big game. Baylor was undefeated. We grabbed some tickets online and headed to Ft. Worth. We parked at a nearby church and rode the shuttle over because parking is horrendous over there!
We walked around Frog Alley before heading into the game.
The area around TCU is older. They have the cutest, oldest, (and most expensive) houses over there with beautiful trees. The leaves were changing and it reminded us of home!
It was chilly that morning but it was super sunny. I don't care if it is 40 degrees out....the sun is warm and intense at any time of the year.
It was an awesome game to go to. It went into triple overtime!
Baylor won in the end but it was a blast.
We all got some sun to say the least.
Baseball is over which means no Sunday morning bracket play games.
The boys were happy to get back to church....especially because they had donuts!
We FINALLY had time to pick out a bike for Mason (from Mickey Mouse and Pops) for his birthday that was a MONTH ago. Ha. Busy busy.
I bought a Christmas tree when they were on sale last year. I never took it out of the box and I have been dying to see what it looks like! I took it out Sunday and while it is a bit messy, I LOVE it. To be honest, since we are traveling for Thanksgiving, we are going to need to decorate before then because there isn't as much time this year between the two holidays.
They give 4th grade so many more responsibilities since they are the oldest in the school. Mason has done morning announcements a few times, but one of the teachers sent me a picture this week.
Looks like they all have the Moday blues. Ha.

















No comments:
Post a Comment