Brody has been tagging along for Mason's hitting lessons to work on batting left handed. The instructor only asks that you swing hard each time. Mason has never had this issue but this kid has to do pushups if he is lazy. HAHA
Made them wear coats a few days last week. It got cold!
I also started putting up some decorations. Not much time between the two holidays, especially since we are traveling!
I had a 12 hr laser certification course last Friday in McKinney. The sun was coming up going over the bridge and it was gorgeous.
LONG day, but actually very interesting.
I know we said baseball was over, but the 10u Dirtbags team needed a couple of subs. Mason and two of his teammates played for them last weekend. They went 1-1 in pool play. It was fun. Mason got to play several positions. Here he is playing SS.
We had an early morning Sunday. Had to be in McKinney at 7am (it is an hour away). Weird day of weather too. Started the morning in the 30's, ended at 80 degrees and sunny. We got wind burned and then sunburned!
Bribery for the little brothers.
We won the first bracket play game.
And then lost the next one, but it was a great game. Here is Mason playing short behind his good friend from school pitching. He has been dying to sub for them so he could play with his friend!
He actually made a great play here and got the third out of the inning.
Pretty sure he got hit by the next pitch here. Ha
He also got to play some third. (he isn't so small playing 10u!)
We got home that afternoon and were all so EXHAUSTED.
We ordered in food, took showers, and watched a movie before a VERY early bedtime for everyone.
I put up some outdoor decor Monday. Better to do it at 80 degrees than 30, but something doesn't feel right putting Christmas lights up when sweating.
Mason got to represent 4th grade and get their principal with ice cream sundae ingredients.
Again, so thankful he was able to go but these pictures are just awful! Lol
The kids love it because the parents all go through the line and eat the feast also.
I mean I really stressed that this was his last Thanksgiving Feast at school. Haha
You can at least tell who is in the picture....
Poor Mason woke up this morning in the bathroom floor.....at least he took his pillow with him. His sleep walking is really crazy. He said his shoulder was a little sore when he woke up. Well goodness, I bet it was!
Met the other room Moms at our local coffee shop this morning to plan the Christmas party. Cant believe I haven't been before. It was lovely!
























No comments:
Post a Comment