Brody and that belt....he really pushes himself in competitions at he end of practice. No one ever said the Browers aren't competitive.
John won President's Club this year and it was in Naples, Fl. We were so excited to get away for a few days and celebrate all of his achievements in 2019.
We did bring the cold front with us. I was a bit worried about the temps but it ended up being wonderful! We got there early on Thursday and enjoyed lunch by the ocean.
So proud of this guy. He took a risk moving his family to TX for his career. Atco had the best year ever in their company last year and a lot of that had to do with John. He and Mark implemented a lot of changes but did so in a gentle manor (which is only the way John handles things). He walked into Atco day 1 as the "Mueller guy" but has now earned the respect and friendships of his employees.
So proud of him and happy that Mueller rewarded him.
Meanwhile, back in Texas, Mom was BUSY! It was not the best weekend for us as we had basketball and baseball tournaments.
She did take them lunch Thursday.
We found a place by the pool where the wind was blocked and boy did it get warm!
Brody had his 1st Grade performance that night. He was a palmation and had a speaking part. He LOVED the play and did a great job!
Best Friends.
Thursday night, we had cocktail hour and dinner in the hotel to meet and greet everyone. Some of the winners were from MS, TN, obviously TX, and even the UK. John knew most everyone and I knew a few people but the first night was more quiet. Ha.
We stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Naples and the flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful.
John played golf Friday morning with a lot of the men. I explored the hotel and then relaxed at the spa for a facial. It was amazing.
I was by myself for a little bit but the ladies finally got done with the spa and the men came back from golfing. Mueller rented a couple of cabanas so we had a meeting area. We enjoyed poolside lunch and drinks for the rest of the afternoon.
Friday night, we all went off site for dinners. We were split into two groups. Our group went to an amazing seafood restaurant. They have fresh fish brought in daily. On the way to dinner, our Uber driver gave us the tour of Naples. I have never in my life seen so many amazing houses on the water. Absolute mansons. And these people only live in them during the winter months (there is no renting out summer houses here when we are talking 20 million dollar homes). Naples is a ghost town in the summer because everyone has gone back to the homes in NY, Vermont, etc.
The sun was setting so he pulled over and had us take a look.
It was stunning.
I think we ordered everything on the menu. I feel like this is the life I was supposed to live....being wined and dined every day. Ha. This stone crab was delicious.
They cooked the fish whole and then deboned it for you at the table.
After dinner, we found a fun bar where we had drinks and sat around the table laughing. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. We had such a fun group on this trip and all enjoyed each others company.
John and I had some free time Saturday morning.
We strolled on the beach while drinking coffee.
And then ordered a ton of room service for breakfast before our massages.
John had his first massage and I don't think he hated it.
Back in TX, mom was ready for two basketball games and two baseball games.
While I was sending her these pictures....not fair.
We spent Saturday afternoon at the beach. It was lovely.
Brody finished his basketball season. They had so much fun and were such a good little team!
Our closing dinner was at a fancy restaurant in the Ritz. We had so much good food!
Gotta love the spelling of my name...
It was a WONDERFUL trip! We were sad to tell everyone goodbye. We loved bonding with all of the winners and their spouses and being spoiled was even better. I can't say enough of deserving John was of that weekend. So proud of him.
We got back in town just in time to see Brody's two baseball games on Sunday.
Brody and Nathan watching the game in between ours.
Back to reality!!!








































No comments:
Post a Comment