Last week with the after school crew on Wednesdays and Thursdays!
We had a busy Saturday and had to split up.
John and Mason woke up bright and early for a baseball scrimmage.
Brody and I had basketball at the same time.
He shoots, he scores.
We left the basketball game and headed straight to Brody's baseball fundraiser at Jabo's.
It was quite chilly but the boys had a blast and could have cared less.
Mason had a baskteball game after which was also fun. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures. And to be honest, I didn't take any of Brody's either....some of the Mom's always take shots and send them!
Sunday morning we got to ride on the golf cart up to the doors.
Boys were pretty excited. Ha
And after church, we tried out a new burger place (well new to DFW, it started in Austin). It has great food, an indoor/outdoor area along with a playground. It is the BEST place for families. The outdoor barn like area has tvs and a great place to just hang with friends while your kids play. If only all restaurants had that concept.
(Mason is back there on the playground)
I have avoided Girl Scout cookies like the plaque but this guy caved Sunday night....
Practices, practices, practices....but it was a beautiful night last night. And Brody won that belt again for another competition at the end of practice.....anything for that belt! Ha.
Mom is headed back in town so John and I can go out of town. We have a busy few weeks ahead but it is all exciting!















No comments:
Post a Comment