Bus rider crew.
Got to have lunch with this guy!
Boys playing outside until bedtime. Love summer nights.
In the "ship"!
They won it all!
But they played AWESOME all weekend long!
Played a friend too!
Bike ride to grab donuts
Mason's teammates at a bday party.
Another night of fishing.....our kids new obsession
He was also very dirty.
I finally tried fishing out with the boys...caught a turtle.
Big middle schooler.
Work dinner for the Sept birthdays!
We have been busy with life and these kids' baseball. Wouldn't trade it for the world!
I am going to do a separate post about the Rocker B tourney.
Bike ride to grab donuts
Mason got hit right on the shoulder blade by a pitch. He was in tons of pain but they only had nine kids that weekend. He had to keep playing. They got it worked out so he could pitch the next game but it was tough. He was tough!
I am going to do a separate post about the Rocker B tourney.


























































No comments:
Post a Comment