Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

5 Months!!!

I cannot believe he is already FIVE months old!!!  It does not seem like he should be that old yet!! =(  Well we took this picture this morning...it didn't turn out very well so we are going to try again tomorrow.  I had the stomach bug yesterday, so I was pretty exhausted this morning!! 

*Well I'm not sure how much he weighs??  Last time we checked I think it was about 15.5 lbs but I bet he is closer to 16 now. 
*He eats a jar of veggies everyday, he loves them all!
*Eating some rice cereal before his bedtime bottle (with a little bit of fruit added to it)
*He is a rolly polly...if you turn away for a split second you might loose him!
*He goes to sleep at 7:30pm and wakes up when we get him up for the morning  (as happy as can be)
*He talks all day long to the other kids at daycare...Mrs. Pat says sometimes the kids scream back at him! =)
*Loves him boucey seat, jumparoo, and just laying on the ground!!
*Wearing size 2 diapers
*Can still wear 3-6 month clothes, but just started this week wearing some 6 months

...my Little Man is growing up!!

We got all dressed up this morning for St. Patrick's day!  (this was actually taken tonight after he ate his dinner and spit up on his outfit! haha)  The cutest part of his little outfit was on his back...
(look at his swirlie on the back of his head! =)  )


So I wasn't sure which picture to post, so I decided on both of them.  Mason has REALLY started noticing Emma.  He has for a while now, but it is like he really wants her to come and play with him.  He completely stops whatever he is doing when he spots her!  I think we are going to have to start protecting her a little bit more!  He would not stop trying to grab her Monday!  He got her once and squeezed her skin...she yelped.= (  


This one he is going in with both hands!!!!

P.S.  Look at this crazy hair!!!  But we are finally starting to grow more in where we rubbed it off! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment