Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend Fun!!

Well we had a relaxing weekend and ready for this short week so we can enjoy a long weekend! We are looking forward to it especially because John's whole family will be in town! John's sister Lana and her family, who are living in Italy now, are coming in town this week; and Robert, Becca, and Reese will also be here! Mason is excited to meet Lana, Jon, Grace, and Carlo and looking forward to watching everything his cousin Reese does!! =)



I love taking pictures of Mason while he sleeps!!!  He seems to always end up in the cutest positions! =)  Here he is with his arms over his head.  (I know they are supossed to sleep on their backs, but it is impossible now...)


Since The Little Man has found A TON of interest in Emma, I can't stop taking pictures of them.  It really is just so funny...John and I laugh almost as much as Mason!!!  (Emma of course...not so funny)

Found the tail!!!


We went to The LaPlante's house for a crawfish party Saturday afternoon!  We had a lot of fun and the weather was so nice!!  Mason did very well...he of course had Emily, Lyndsey, and Blake entertaining him! 
I decided to put him in something other than onesies since we were going to a party.  He has this trendy little Ed Hardy shirt and we found some cute pants to go along with it!  (I know, I know...Ed Hardy???  Yeah, John doesn't even have one of those!!!)


As I was writing this post, I went in to check on Mason while he was napping and this is what I found...
Again, I love these pictures but his little mouth was open and he was sleeping so hard!!  So sweet! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment