Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Hijacked John's Computer! =)

Well I just think after all of my complaining about not being able to blog, John gave in and told me to download pictures, transfer to the flash drive, and then ERASE! =)  Hopefully my computer will be fixed next Wednesday (keep you fingers crossed).  I just have a few pictures from the past couple of weeks...

I never posted Mason's four month picture with the blocks.  (it is the same pose as his 3 month...oops)

We have been doing alot lately!!!  We LOVE vegetables!!!  So far we have tried, green beans, squash, sweet potatoes, and carrots.  He loves them all!  He really likes the orange category so far...he ate a little too many sweet potatoes and we probably stained everything that came within two feet of us! =)  We are trying the veggies just once a day at dinner and he is eating half of the jar.  (well except for the sweet potato day...entire jar...oops, we are both learning!)  He does not really care for the rice cereal much?  We are working on it! =)

He loves loves loves the bouncy seat (well the toys hanging down) and the jumparoo.  He of course isn't jumping yet but loves just sitting and playing with the fun toys that make music!  We learned from Mrs. Pat that the jumparoo works better with small pillows or a small towel stuffed in with him too since he is so small still!


So several days ago, I was folding some laundry and asked John a question from the other room.  He wouldn't answer and I was getting frustrated thinking he wasn't listening.  I walked in and this is what I found...

I thought it was so cute!  (John even has spit up on his shirt! haha)
He just looks like a Dad here! =)


My friend Brittany from hygiene school and her fiance (will be husband in four days!) got Mason a pair of New Balance shoes for Christmas!  They are soooo cute, and he loves them. =)  They are slightly big which is good so he can wear them alot more!



Speaking of feet...Mason has found his!!!  And let me tell you, he is the squirmiest (if that is a word) kid in the world when I am trying to change his diaper!!!  Goodness!!  Im sure it will only get worse!  He loves them though!


I can't remember if I have already talked about this, but he is now also rolling from his back to tummy.  You lay him down...he rolls EVERYWHERE!  In one second he can roll halfway across the HARDWOOD floor! 

Sorry for the long post, but it has been a while and our little man is growing so much so fast!!  He is still as happy as can be!  He is just the best little baby (and it isn't just us that thinks this...Mrs. Pat is constantly telling us he is the best she's ever had!!!)  But don't tell anyone...the other mothers would not be happy! =)

Here is one last picture...I just liked it.
(you can see the ducky towel in front of him...it just gives him much needed extra support)


1 comment:

  1. Try adding fruit, peaches or pears, to the rice cereal. It adds a little flavor. We had to do that for Reese :)

    ReplyDelete