Well the computer is still not working...we recieved the system restore cds in the mail and of course, it still didn't help. So we will be calling them after work tomorrow! Again, I downloaded these on John's computer and I'm not able to edit them very well here but oh well!
We have been busy the last couple of weeks! Here is a picture of Mason sitting in his bumbo laughing at Major (my parents' dog)...Major will have to run from Mason before we know it!!
Mason loves his talking/singing dog that Santa got him at Christmas. It has a heart that lights up too...he stares at it forever!
The weekend before last my good friend Brittany got married! The wedding was beautiful and we had such a good time seeing all of my friends! The picture of all of us girls is horrible but here is one of John and I.
Here is me with The Little Man. We are trying to get him into liking his Lamb just as much as he likes his burp cloths!! Haha (in the background is my workout mat that is all rolled up...as you can see, I need to get that out! :) )
Ok, so The Little Man has some crazy hair some days to say the least! It is sooo long on the top but he has rubbed alot on the sides off. He had just woken up one morning and I had to get a picture. He again is grabbing his feet and doing the best he can to roll over. We have to be VERY careful to not take our eyes off of him now!
Bath Time
So I think this is the sweetest picture ever! As soon as you lay Mason down to sleep now he rolls right over on his tummy. I love this picture because he has his cute little butt up in the air and his mouth open.
Side Note: I promise I wash his crib sheets, but this particular day he had just spit up ALOT.
John and I got back this afternoon from Las Vegas. We went for our 3 year anniversary that was on Wed. March 10th. We had a WONDERFUL time, but very exhausted today! (and I'm sure will be tomorrow at work) We were very excited to still be up money on our last day...but we quickly learned it can disappear VERY fast! haha
John's boss and some salesmen gave John some things to show their appreciation for the work he does for them for our trip. They got us tickets to the Cirque du Soleil show The Beatles Love! It was AWESOME!!! It really was very good and I would highly recommend it.
Oh yeah...I did try to bet on a couple of horses and failed miserably (just betting the minimum of 5 bucks though)! I think we realized on this trip that I might possibly be THE WORST gambler of all time! =)
John's boss and some salesmen gave John some things to show their appreciation for the work he does for them for our trip. They got us tickets to the Cirque du Soleil show The Beatles Love! It was AWESOME!!! It really was very good and I would highly recommend it.
The show was at The Mirage. When that was over we went over to the Mandalay Bay to go up to The Fountain Room (another treat from John's coworkers). They had placed our names on the list. The hotel/casino is at the end of the strip, the Fountain Room is on the top floor and has THE BEST view of the strip. My camera is not very good with bright lights in the dark but here is a blurry picture anyways.
John's coworkers were sooo nice to do that for us! I just kept saying that is was the nicest thing ever! It definately made our trip that much better!!!
It is never good to take a huge college sports fan to a city where it is legal to bet on games...especially the wkend before the NCAA tourney so conference games are on! haha But I do have to say it was very fun to experience. I thought it was so strange that older men and their dazzled up wives would stop by to catch the end of a game to see if they would cover before going to an expensive dinner! I guess you can only do things like that in Vegas though! =)
Oh yeah...I did try to bet on a couple of horses and failed miserably (just betting the minimum of 5 bucks though)! I think we realized on this trip that I might possibly be THE WORST gambler of all time! =)
I did take a picture of the place that litteraly took the money I brought to gamble with within like one hour...no lie!! haha
Last thing about Vegas, I still think it is crazy that there is a hotel names The Wynn (after Steve Wynn), but I have never met another Wynn before!
So we were very excited to get home to The Little Man!!! And I think he was excited to see us! =) I took this picture tonight of him eating...he LOVES baby food and will now eat the rice cereal if a little bit of peaches or pears are in it! (thanks Becca for the good advice...worked like a charm!)
















I like your new colors!!! Mason is so cute... Brinkley and I need to see him
ReplyDelete