On Friday, the Little Man was NINE months old!!! I mean, in three months I will be posting blogs about his first birthday party! (which I am already buying things for)
Here he is on Friday morning!
He would not stay still!!!
(I will upload the block pictures tomorrow.)
9 Month Stats:
Weight: maybe 19 lbs??
Height: Long! haha
*Crawls (finally real crawling after army crawling forever!)
*Pulls up on anything
*Walks around the coffee table
*Thinks you can let go, but instantly falls down!!! (we have to watch you like a hawk!)
*Says da-da, and finally saying ma-ma
*waves bye-bye (backwards)
*Takes 4 5oz. bottles of formula
*Eats cereal for breakfast, veggie/fruit for lunch, veggie/yogurt for dinner
*Snacks on any of the puffs, etc.
*Quite possibly the sweetest, cutest little boy ever =)
Here he is playing with his toys this weekend. We had a very relaxing couple of day...lots of playing and eating I feel like! Look at these sweet little hands...
Today, Mason and I went to one of my good friend Julie's baby shower. They are having another sweet little girl and Payton is gonna have so much fun with her baby sister when she arrives! I picked my mom up before we headed over there and snapped a quick picture with my parents.
He did so well at the shower, especially since it started about nap time!
Sleepy little boy with bed head!!!
I didn't take a single picture at the shower! Im so mad at myself because he got to hang out with my friends and friends' moms and had such a good time! We also went to Corky's tonight with John's parents and again didn't take a single picture...I am going to have to hire someone at the rate
im going!
Last tidbit...
Last Saturday when my parents had Mason while we were in Illinois, my mom and Mrs. Connie took Brinkley and Mason to have their pictures taken! I was so surprised and so happy! They are so cute!!
Aren't they too cute?!?!?!






He's such a beautiful child!!!!
ReplyDelete