Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Good Morning!


Hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing, long weekend!!  I know we are!!  After Mason went to bed last night, John and I caught up on the most recent Harry Potter movie which was great!!  It came out a long time ago but for some reason we never saw it.  I cannot wait for the last two to come out. 

This morning we woke up bright and early and I made some cinnamon rolls.  Yum!  John and Mason watched a little ESPN Sportscenter while they were waiting on breakfast.  (Mason of course had cereal...not the cinnamon rolls!) 

It is 10:30 and we have already had breakfast, finished the laundry, finished the edging of the last flower bed, and laid six bags of mulch!!  We are on a roll. =)

We have a fun crawfish party to go to this afternoon (minus the crawfish b/c they haven't been able to catch any in 2 weeks due to the early heat).  Mason has been looking forward to it so he is taking a long nap now! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment