Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Guess I forgot About the Blog!!!

So it has been a while!!!  We really have just been very busy lately.  I just feel like we have been going to work, then getting Mason fed and ready for bed, then we do our workout video.  Let me tell you a little about these workout dvds...it is called Insanity and it is INSANE!!!!  Fortunatly John and I are doing them together but they are really just plain awful...I have never sweat this much working out in my life!!  So lets hope it works!!! =)

Last weekend John and I headed to Nashville for Will's birthday!  We stayed with our friend Brian and had a really good time!!!!!!!!  We got to get out on the boat Saturday...I could get used to that!

Here is Mason before work on Friday, he was so sad to have to say bye to us.  (but excited to have fun with his grandparents)
(my hair looks short and funny here)


I will backtrack to Thursday first:
We had his doctor's appointment for his 9 month check up!

Stats:
Weight: 18.8 lbs  (25%)
Height:  28 inches  (50%)

We officially have a skinny, tall little boy! =)  While we were there, he started doing the weirdest thing with his mouth!  But it was sooo funny, my mom and I couldn't stop laughing.  (I didn't think I could get off and John had meetings so my mom took him, but my last pt. cancelled and I got to go!!!!)


*****As you can see here, he moves non-stop!!!  And I am not sure why he is making out with himself in the mirror! =)***********


The doctor did also notice fluid in his ears and was a little concerned, so he was nice enough to give us a prescription JUST IN CASE.  Well wouldn't ya know...the moment we headed out of town he starts running a fever!!!  So we are currently on antibiotics for another ear infection!

Here are some pictures from the trip to Nashville.
Ran into my dental hygiene friend Karen!

John and I on the boat in "Party Cove"

He won't ever take a picture with me!  haha   =)


Me with all the skinny girls.  haha


All the boys


John and Will on the tube


John and Will about to fall off the tube.  =)


The pretty sunset!



Almost finished....

And here is the cute little clean dude tonight!

And here is the evil culprit...


Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment