Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's Been A While!!

This week has gone by so fast and I haven't blogged once!  It might have something to do with the fact that I will have to admit that I didn't take ONE picture of Mason on the fourth!  I know...I'm horrible.  I never even thought about it!!

For the fourth, we went to Mr. Charlie and Mrs. Linda's house and had such a good time!  Mason was MUCH better in the water this time and he had tons of fun.  It is just so hard to get that little guy to take a nap when there is so much going on!

Saturday all three of us went to CiCi's Pizza.  I don't really know why we went there but it was yummy.  Mason got to sit in the big boy high chair and chew on some pizza crust.  He loved it! =)


We have had a good week.  Well John has been working his little tail off and has been getting home late, but nothing too exciting has been going on.  Tonight, I laid Mason on the floor while I folded the laundry and he headed into the kitchen.  I didn't hear him for a second so I went in there to check on him and this is what I found...
As you can see, he decided the dog food was much better than his paci!!  I swear it took him not even 30 seconds to do this!!!  After I got the dog kernal out of his mouth (yes, he had managed to get one in there), I had to get a picture.  I don't really think it left a good taste in his mouth by the look on his face here!!
Here  he is going in for more!!!
Look at that sweet, innocent face. 
I feel like we are already chasing after him and he isn't even walking!!!


This weekend we are headed to Illinois for one of John's good college friend's wedding!  Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment