Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

13 Months

Mason was 13 months old yesterday! 
We got his weight Friday at the doctor's office:

  • 21 pounds!!!  (50%)
  • 30 inches long  (75%)
  • we eat all "human" food as I call it.  mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, pizza, any veggie, any fruit, chicken and rice, etc.
  • only takes a bottle morning and before bed
  • we have mastered sippy cups
  • walking everywhere (tried to run tonight and fell down)

Just the past two weeks, John and I really feel like Mason is becoming a little boy instead of a baby.  He is talking sooooo much more, walking...just nothing a "baby" does.  So sad.  Here are some pictures of him growing up before our eyes!


It has gotten cold outside so we need a hat to bundle up!  Someone doesn't look too happy about it though!


Here is our big man getting on and off his Tow Mater all by himself!  He does this all night long now.

Such a happy little fella.

I can even pick up my big truck and take it anywhere!

I chase this little girl all over the house...she runs for her life! =)

I can drink from my sippy cup while walking around!  Two things at once.

And I love to push my lawn mower and tug along my Tow Mater at the same time with my big muscles!

My Gami has been keeping me this week.  I have been having sooo much fun playing ALL day long!  I came home today looking like Alfalfa!


 I cannot imagine our lives without this energetic little dude.  We laugh all the time with him around!  We got a pretty funny video of him tonight giggling.  His little giggle can make anyone smile!



******************


 So this is random but I was proud!  Our grocery store near our house always has homemade pizza dough from their bakery.  I bought some this week with some pizza sauce.  All I did was roll is out onto the pan, put sauce on the dough, then cheese, then added whatever ingredients (we used pepperonis, peppers, onions, and mushrooms.  Much cheaper than Memphis Pizza Cafe and sooo good and very cheap!  Here is the before and after!
 







From this post, you can tell our little baby is now our sweet little boy and John and I do not eat very healthy! =)  Hope everyone is having a great week!  Turkey Day is just a week away!




No comments:

Post a Comment