Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Lazy Weekend

We didn't have much planned this past weekend.  It was very relaxing and much needed! 


 Mason has never been much of a t.v. watcher (he didn't get that from me), he would rather play all the time.  I was catching up on Oprah Friday night and the Black Eyed Peas performed.  Mason stopped dead in his tracks and started dancing.  It was priceless.  We laughed the entire time!

 ***he spilled milk on the ground here***


Saturday morning his toy of choice was this nice Bud Light box.  It was very convenient for him to carry it around as well as put all kinds of goodies in it...such as my cell phone, a can of Rotel, jar of peanut butter, all the kitchen rags!  He would put everything in there and then pull it right back out to start the process over again.  I wanted to take it away at first, but once we realized this would be entertainment for a while....we could have cared less that it happened to be a beer box! =)



This is totally random but this is a tree across the street from our house.  This time of year it turns completely gold or yellow.  I had to take pictures of it because probably by tomorrow all the leaves will have fallen to the ground.


I picked up a can of cranberry sauce at the store and decided to see if Mason would like it for part of his dinner.  Turns out, he LOVES it!!!  We had a mess on our hands when he was done though.  




We played this game tonight where we would put his teether on his head and he would slightly move until it fell off.  He thought it was hilarious...whatever we have to do to please him!



Last but not least, this child HATES to wear socks.  He is okay if he has shoes on, but socks alone...hates it.  Well apparently it bothers him when anyone has them on!  Here he is trying to pull mine off (and gets rather upset if he was unsuccessful).  

When I got him from daycare, Mrs. Pat told me Farris (5 months old) wore a sleeper today with the feet in it.  Farris was on his tummy playing and Mason started dragging him by the footies across the floor!!!!!!!!  I thought I was going to die when she told me this!  Of course in his eyes, he was just trying to get his "socks" off.  I never know what this child is going to do each day!

We only have a three day work week! Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment