Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankgiving 2010 - Part 1


We started Thanksgiving morning off with watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.  It is one of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving and I hope Mason will love it as much as me!  He certainly was getting into it when he was dancing to the music!


We went to my parents' house on Thanksgiving day.  Ashley and Brinkley came over to play.  It was definitely nap time for Mason.  Here is Miss Brinkley in her pretty dress!
 And here is Mr. Mason rolling those big blue eyes! ha 

 fighting over toys!

She was dancing.

And he started falling asleep!!!

Only picture we got and John's eyes are shut. =(

John giving Mason golf fish.

My camera is completely out of focus here.  Darlene, John, Mason, and Tami.

Uncle Wayne and Mamaw

Gina and Uncle Wayne 


Friday morning, I met my Mom at 5:00 am to tackle some fun shopping!  We got some great deals...the best we have done in years!  So excited!  I cannot wait to wrap them and put under the tree! 

I will post our second Thanksgiving tonight!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment