Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Catch Up

This past weekend Ole Miss played LSU so of course we headed to Oxford for that game.  We had a very fun, long day in the Grove but of course the outcome of the game was a different story.  Im ready for next season because it can only get better!  =)



Frying some yummy crab cakes.

 

It was still very crowded despite everyone knowing the outcome of the game before it started. 



Sunday we all had a fun, lazy day just sitting around and cleaning the house.  We ended the day watching and dancing the AMAs.  Mason LOVES award shows because he has so much fun "dancing".  He actually just runs in a circle over and over again.  But he is constantly saying "Come on Mommy, come dance!"  We were taking a break here...



I am going to post the videos of his dancing tomorrow night once I get them uploaded.  They are priceless. =)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend! I love your new holiday background and family photo header. So cute! Happy thanksgiving to the Brower fam!

    ReplyDelete