Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Part 1

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday with my family.  Mason had such a good time and did well, especially since he missed his nap!  Here are the millions of pictures I took.  =)

And first up, of course, is the cutest little boy in his "dinosaur" shirt on.  (only way he would agree to wear it was if we stopped calling it a turkey and started calling it a dinosaur)

Mom, Mrs. Peggy, and Gina cooking

Mason played all day in the kitchen with his cars

Before:

Fried Turkey after!  Yummy!

Wayyyyyy too many "fixins"

We had a regular turkey, fried turkey, and ham.

And who could forget the desserts?!?!


Coconut Pie

I did not know he was going to stick out his tongue!!

Sweet Little Westen

Scratching her belly

Mamaw and Westen
 ****Side Note:  I must note that none of us beat up Mamaw for Thanksgiving.  She had some deep cancer places removed from her face.  (this actually looks MUCH better!!!!!)****


Watching the big boys play football in the front yard.

Dad and John stuffed and happy!


I have soooo much to be thankful for this year.  My amazing husband who is a wonderful father to our perfect little boy, awesome family and friends that surround us, the fact that I love my job, the list goes on and on and on.  Not to mention, we have one more Thanksgiving to do tomorrow with John's side of the family!!  

1 comment:

  1. Those pies look amazing! Also, I love Mason's turkey shirt - too cute.

    ReplyDelete