Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Day Off and a Wedding

John and I went to the Zac Brown concert last Thursday night so we also both decided to take off work Friday.  We had a great time at the concert and even a better day Friday!

This was the only picture we took.

Friday morning we picked up Mason early and had to stop by the doctor to check on those stinkin ears!  We all had lunch and then were off to the zoo.  This was by far the best trip to the zoo yet.  Mason knows all the animals and was just so into it.  





The pregnant elephant


The monkeys were rather interesting...


Looking at the pandas
We really need to take time off together like that more often!  It was so nice and I know Mason enjoyed it.  

We had Tyler and Beth's wedding Saturday.  It was a blast hanging out with all of our friends.  Reese got to come too and I think she loved it!  You would have never even known she was there during the ceremony...you would have definatly known Mason was there if we had brought him.  =)

John and the groom

Reese and her mom cutting a rug on the dance floor





She loved the cake.  =)

 A picture of some of the boys

Another one

Some of the girls.  


We are truly so blessed to have so many wonderful friends in our lives!  I don't know what I would do without them all.  It is always so much fun to get together and even better when we are celebrating two getting married!


Well Thanksgiving is next week and I cannot believe it is almost here!  This just means, at our dental office, everyone starts sending fattening goodies like these cupcakes...


I have no hope!

And lastly, I will leave you with a sweet picture of me and Mason (from my Iphone).  He was grinning pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment