We have been pretty boring around here lately. Mason is enjoying preschool and Brody and I have been hanging out. I will admit I'm getting addicted to even more reality tv if that is possible. While on maternity leave with Mason, I began watching EVERY real housewives show...and it is happening again. I'm trying to get control of this problem.
We got a few previews of our newborn shoot. I love them. I cannot wait to see the rest. I just took an image of them from my phone.
Brody wearing some of his new shirts instead of hand me downs.
John and Mason hanging out.
And here you have Mason using Emma as a pillow. She was not into it.
This pretty much sums up our life right now. :)


SO sweet!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat great photos of Brody! I just love the one where hes resting his head on his hands.
ReplyDelete