Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pictures

Just another week of not doing much around here!  But I did want to post a few pictures.

Johns Mom and Grandpa James stopped by for a visit with the boys.  I thought we got the cutest picture with Brody looking up at him.



John got a smoker from a guy he works with who makes them.  Let me tell you, he has been a little too excited about this thing.  Of course we had to try it out the first night.  It takes a while so while we waited, we did our usual thing...


Brody slept and Mason "codored".


The ribs did turn out very good though. :)

Mason had homework last week...the first full week of school!  And so it begins!!! We had to make this little figure look like him.  He had so much fun doing it and ran into school to show his teacher, Mrs. Williams.  He told her this Mason had blue eyes and brown hair just like him.

His is the one on the right with the yellow shirt.  They put them all out on the walls and every time we leave his school, he tells Mason bye. 


Our friends Katie and Kyle had a shower this past Saturday night. We left the boys with my parents.  It felt weird leaving Brody but I knew they were in good hands.  We are about to have many weekends in a row with things to do coming up so I better get used to it.


I took a couple of pictures last night. Look at these cheeks! I think he is filling out. 




Mason was being sweet here. It is not like this all the time but we will take what we can get!!!


And here is a comparison picture. Mason on the left, Brody on the right.



No comments:

Post a Comment