Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Catching Up

I'm still a tad behind so this is just a ton of random pictures.

We got back from the lake and Mason started feeling sick.  (this has now happened twice)  He seems to be more prone to get dehydrated when he plays hard outside.  It is just something we are going to have to watch and make him drink tons of water.  He had to stay home that Monday after the Fourth.


Here is is before school on Tuesday.  Thumbs up for seeing his friends, thumbs down for going back to school.  He said he would rather be at the lake...


Someone is getting a little tan line.  


I took him with me after work to the grocery store.  He may have stood up in the shopping cart and scared an old lady to death or yelled at the top of his lungs.  I have learned that you gotta do whatcha gotta do, and powdered sugar donuts it was.  


Had to buy. 

Thursday we headed to the farmer's market again after work.  We went with smoothies this time.  Yum. 

Mrs. Allison volunteers there and helped us plant some seeds to take home.  Blake's niece, Sarah Blake, was there too!  All the kids have a blast there. 

Saturday morning run to Home Depot.  Brody wouldn't hold my hand or let me hold him.  Only wanted Bubba's hand. 

We had Leighton and Johnny's birthday parties that morning.  We had so much fun playing and swimming.  


And eating cake.  This boy loves his sweets.  




Sunday afternoon, Mason painted his bird house for the fort. 

We also hung out with our neighbors.  Brody thinks he's a big boy. 


More importantly, I had to document this.  John washed my car and without me even begging him to (with Brody's help of course).   I have to admit, washing a car is no fun but they did a great job!

Checking out what Daddy does on his work computer. 


Remember this?  The very beginning of the fort?!

Well here it is today.  There is even a light so we can get out there at night and tell ghost stories.  =)



We got the sprinkler out and the boys seemed to be excited...until the cold water hit them.  



John smoked us some ribs for dinner that night.  He's getting to be quite the grill master.  

Brody found a love for strawberry shortcake. 


Mason was out of school for inservice Monday and Tuesday this week, so my Mom took off to keep him.  He had the time of his life!  They went to the splash park.  


He had been begging for McDonald's because of the toys.  What he wants, Mickey Mouse gives.  


My mom, dad, and Mason had a date at Jerry's.  I was very jealous of this.  


They met me for lunch Tuesday.  =)



Tuesday night was girls' supper club at the new restaurant in town Babalu.  It was amazing and I cannot wait to go back!


Who doesn't love table side huac?!?



I think I am caught up now.  Enough of this random post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment