Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Another Lake Weekend

John and I got away for a fun weekend celebrating one of my friends since Kindergarten and her husband's birthday.  We headed back to Pickwick (sans kids) and had a relaxing lake weekend.  

Mason is getting older though, and realizes what it means when we are going out of town...he is missing out on fun.  He needed to know where we were going and was not happy he wasn't coming back to the lake with us.  I assured him that he would be spoiled rotten and Mickey Mouse and Grandma's houses, but I wasn't too convincing.  


Of course he had a blast.  Friday night, he got to hang out with Brinkley.  He rode her around for a nice stroll. 


And she returned the favor to Brody....although, he wasn't too sure about it.  



In the meantime, I was enjoying a cup of coffee (still bright and early since I have an internal alarm clock that doesn't go off on "off weekends").  So peaceful.  


Lyndsey and I on the boat headed to the falls. 

 We had the best time.  Emily and Daniel had a ski boat and a pontoon boat.  Mark and Jessica met us down there with their new ski boat.  We hooked them together and just hung out.  



Next up was tubing.  This 3-seater was awesome.  We all just laughed the entire time we were on it.  



Jake, Jessica, and John.  
John and Jake couldn't stop giggling either.  =)



Love him. 


And love these girls.  We had the best time and was just what we needed.  


We surprised Emily and Daniel with a cake.  


 And made them blow out candles.


We had a great weekend and so glad we got to celebrate with them.  It is always nice to surround yourself with people you've known almost your whole life.  We laughed the entire weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment