Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Yummy Candy

Both boys were in Mason's room playing when I noticed Brody smacking on some gum.  I had never given him any and I'm sure he was wondering why after he tasted it.  This was the look he gave me when I asked if he had gotten into the gum.  He kept saying, "yummy candy". 


Found a way to get Brody to smile in a picture.  Throw the dog in it.  Poor Emma. 


John's Christmas present came in.  Beer of the month club. 

Happy guy. 


Someone is really happy siting in the very back.  


These boys were good all weekend.  Happy in Costco trying out all the snacks. 


It was in the 60's and sunny this past weekend.  All the boys were out in the neighborhood and it was nice to get some fresh air.  Brody had a snotty nose so we bundled him up once the sun started setting. 



Early morning donuts are always fun....especially in mismatched pjs put on by Daddy.  I don't know how many times I have to repeat to stay in your chair when eating or Emma will get your food.  Here is a great example of a standoff. 


Sunday afternoon we headed to the Salentine's for a Packers playoff game party.  I'd say we are Green Bay fans now that we have all the gear and watch the games each week. 



Being silly. 




I hate I didn't get a picture before Mason opened the door, but Mason went to the bathroom and Brody sat outside the door waiting for him yelling, "Bubba".  He sure loves his big bro. 


Just a little Sunday Fight Night. 


Uncle Wayne came in town so our family/family friends all met at Wolf River Cafe for dinner.  Thank goodness I brought the selfie stick. =)

Mamaw's first selfie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment