Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas Part 2 and a Little Karaoke

Still backtracking here.  It has been a busy, long break. 


The day after Christmas, John and I took the boys to see Big Hero Six.  Ya know Annie was out but seeing I am surrounded by a house full of boys....it was out of the question.  

This was Brody's first time at the movies.  Of course there wasn't a lot of people there but overall, they did really good.  Brody refused a picture before the show...


A little popcorn and Sprite never hurt anyone.  


The movie was really good.  I was hoping Brody would nap.  He definitely needed to, but he wanted to lie down and it was impossible.  I made the decision to take him out but as we were walking out, he fell asleep in my arms.  I ended up going back in to finish the movie while he slept. 



You can see we had a lot of downtime.  We got a competitive game of Monopoly Junior going and Mason destroyed John and I both.  


All the while Brody pulled up his favorite music on the iPad and sang it into the microphone.  


We had the Brower Christmas at our house on that Saturday.  We had brunch and Bloody Marys.


We opened more gifts.


And found out we are all going to see the Lion King at the Orpheum in February. 


John and Robert couldn't figure out how to put the boys' gifts together for a second...

 The little guys thought it was easier when they pushed each other.  

I brought the selfie stick out.  


Brower Family Selfie

We took our annual picture which seems to get a little harder each year.

We also got the props out...Brody was begging for a nap at this point. 


Anderson was not happy about being on the naughty list.


These two make me laugh.  I love Reese's facial expressions.

And that concluded our Christmas celebrations.  It was a wonderful, yet busy few days.  We have the BEST family and are so fortunate to get to spend it with them every year.  I can't imagine if we lived away and only got to see these people every once and a while.  





Lyndsey had her 2nd Annual Karaoke Bday Bash (a month later).  It was another successful karaoke party.

This was either Wilson Phillips or Ace of Base...


Love my friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment