Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Best Buds



I love this picture.  They really are best buds.  


Mason had a father/son Wild Wild West night at school last week.  He had been looking forward to it for days.  


John borrowed my Dad's cowboy hat...which he happened to wear to my father/daughter square dance back in the day.  Turns out, my square dance was actually at Christ the King.  


Meanwhile, I had this wild one for a dinner date.  


Saturday we had a crawfish boil for Lyndsey and Brad.  Oh yeah, it snowed that morning.  I mean who would've expected it to be that cold for this ONE day.  Sunday was beautiful.  


But it turned out great (with the help of a ton of heaters). 






You think we like booties? 


We are so happy for them and cannot wait until the big day!!!


Brody was a ninja in his other life.


The kids in the neighborhood had their first Lemonade stand of the year.  I was amazed by how many customers they had.  Maybe John and I should open up shop.  (and this dude apparently caught me taking a picture)


Sometimes a boy just needs his Daddy when it's time to go to bed.  This is Brody (who looks extremely long in his mismatched pjs).  He's always been a Momma's boy so I don't think John minded one bit.


Monday after school we headed straight to the park by the school.  Mason got the 'ole bike out and worked on his skills.  I don't think he is quite ready to be a bike rider at school but he's getting there. 


And Brody isn't scared of a thing....


Last night we had a Kindergarten preview at Tara Oaks.  Mason had a blast and was perfect.  We toured the school and even saw someone we knew.  It did make me a tad nervous but I'm sure he will be just fine.  He was sad he didn't get to start today.  And he may have winked at a teacher.



We have lots of fun things to do this Easter weekend.  I had an interesting time explaining we wouldn't be killing the Easter eggs, we would be "dying" (not die) them.

We are at a pretty fun age for both boys these days.  I hate to say it's getting easier because who knows what tomorrow brings.  But for now, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment