Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Weekly Update


Mason had homework last week.  He did very well and really didn't need my help.  I see a lot more homework in our future. 



These boys eat so different.  I realize it looks like we are starving Mason but truth is, he actually eats really well.  Brody on the other hand eats terrible.  He loves everything bad for you.  Last week Mason was thrilled we were having salmon while Brody spit it out...


John playing catch in our messy playroom.  Brody got all dramatic every time and acted like it hit him in the face.  It was hilarious. 


Somehow Mason managed to get marker all around his eye.  I texted the picture to my friend, who just happens to teach 2nd grade.  She assured me it wouldn't stop in Kindergarten.  Ha.


Mason is a monkey during his free time...I literally just walked by and saw this. 


No cavities and he even took X-rays. 


 I think John is the one who enjoys t-ball the most.  He can't wait to get out there to throw the ball.  


But Mason is really liking his team this year.  The coach is amazing and he loves playing with his friends.  


We have practice on Tuesdays and Fridays so right after Friday's practice, we headed straight to Kids Play for a birthday party.  There were a million kids there and they probably all fell asleep on the way home.  They played hard.  


 We had another birthday party Saturday morning for our neighbor friend Will.  Who doesn't love a bounce house?

Raphael. 

Brody and the cute birthday boy. 


Saturday night we had a shower for Brad and Lyndsey.  It was absolutely beautiful and a very fun night.  We laughed all night long. 





We had tball practice today but Brody is a bit of a distraction.  All the kids in Mason's class call him "Baby Brody" and stop paying attention to the coach to watch what he is doing.  Fortunately, there is a playground so him and I hung out there. 


I don't think he minded one bit. 



This has been a long, random post.  

This picture popped up on my timeline a couple of days ago.  It seems like centuries ago but it has been a year since John was deemed cancer free.  

So many fun times we've had since then and so many more to come.  
(thank goodness, we have another busy week)  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment