Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Girls Weekend


I left for one of my best friend Lyndsey's bachelorette weekend in Blue Mountain Beach (near Destin) last Thursday.  I was sad to say goodbye to my guys but excited for some relaxation at the beach with my friends.



We may have taken a wrong turn and decided to "go with it".  We ended up stopping through every small town imaginable in Alabama.  And we saw a lot of cows...LOTS of cows.   


The extra hour and a half seemed worth it once we got there.  We rented this gorgeous house right on the water.  The house was huge and so open.  It was perfect for the weekend.  


Everyone made it in town by Friday so we headed to Seaside for a fun dinner. 





I mean who doesn't love this place?!


We got back to the house to surprise Lyndsey with a bonfire on the beach.  We laughed all night and had way too many s'mores.  



Back at home, Dad of the Year was at Mason's school for his Trike-A-Thon.  



John had the boys all weekend and did great, not that I ever doubted.  He has always been so helpful with them.



And thank goodness, because this was where I was.  We had the BEST weather.  


Saturday night we got dressed up, ordered pizza, had a lingerie shower, and then surprised Lyndsey with a change of plans. 





We put together a scavenger hunt/pub crawl in Baytowne with t-shirts and all.  It was the best time.



Meanwhile at home, John continued to prove how great he could be by taking the boys to church by himself.  My mom goes but we just meet her in the sanctuary, so he did it all alone.....and he even managed to take a selfie to send to me.


I'm not sure he appreciated my picture back as much...


But really, we had a great weekend celebrating the soon to be Mrs. Harmon.  It was perfect company, perfect weather, and perfect "vibes" as the young girls say (learned something new).

And even better, I can do it again because John did such a great job!  Ha.  Just kidding.  It is his turn next.  =)



I came back home and jumped right into teacher appreciation week and celebrating Mother's Day at school with Mason.


He was so very proud of the necklace he made me and the button.



I was happy to see this guy's smile too....

Even if it was because he was drinking the milk from his cereal.



Hopefully we can have a relaxing weekend and cheer on the Grizz!



No comments:

Post a Comment