We have really been hating the rain around here. It is never-ending these days. Brody wore his 30A Dude shirt so we could all pretend we were at the beach.
Mason was excited about another tball game. ( I think these pictures are actually two games)
His future is just so bright.
That's my kid in the back...just dancing and yelling to entertain his teammates before the game started.
But he was able to get his game face on.
Team work.
We all cheered on the Grizz Friday night. Emma was sad they lost.
Our cousins came to play on Saturday. These three have finally gotten to the point of all playing together and they had a great time.
And of course who knows what these little spys did the whole time. Can you tell how happy Mason was that Reese came over?!
We even managed to get the little guys down for a nap.
Sunday morning donut stop before church....thats how early we get up. There is no running around crazy to get ready for church....we are sitting around waiting for it to start. This kid can eat doe donuts.
Just your normal family selfie.
Here is Brody telling you how old he is. This is his two.
Quick story on Brody:
I woke up yesterday morning around 1am to an odd cry from Brody. I went to his room and could not find him in his bed. I had to turn the lights on and just didn't see him...but I could hear him crying. Turns out, he was up against the wall under his toddler bed (which is super low to the ground). I had to pull him out, giving him carpet burn and all and even had a hard time getting his head from under there. I have NO IDEA how in the world he got there.
Also, he is doing pretty well with the potty training. He is great at Mrs. Pat's house but has not been so great at home. He will cry and tell us "I go potty at Grandmom's house, not Mommy's house." I think we turned a corner on Sunday night though. Im hoping we will be there soon.






No comments:
Post a Comment