Whew. We are still recovering from a busy weekend.
Leroy and Michelangelo have been busy also.
Leroy and Michelangelo have been busy also.
Although, Mrs. LaVelle's Rudy and Dash are still putting them to shame...
We went to the Collierville Christmas Parade Friday night. This was our first one, and we were impressed. They even had vendors selling expensive light up toys. Well played Cville.
I went on and got the swords for them because I knew that is what they would want. You can only imagine how many people we accidentally hit. Ha.
The swords were pretty much forgotten about once the parade started. There were people everywhere and floats for days. All the superheroes even showed up. They boys both had a blast. Mason even saw his best friend in the parade with his family. I swear, he lost his mind. He just couldn't believe it and was screaming "Luke!!"
We will definitely go again!
Saturday morning Mason helped us get everything ready for the shower we were hosting. He was NOT happy he wasn't going to be there for the s'mores.
Our elves got in the spirit.
Jake, Blake, and Claire.
We love Claire.
We had a Polaroid camera set up which was fun. It felt like hours waiting on those things to develop!
It was a great night with wonderful friends, and we cannot wait to meet Claire!!!
Sunday morning, our elves took it easy with a marshmallow bath.
We saw Santa Sunday.
I'm sure they will love that I dressed them in matching shirts one day....
We happened to be in a line with a million kids who were scared of Santa. It took wayyyyy too long. But thankfully, even after all the waiting, we had two sweet little boys that walked right up to Santa, told him what they wanted for Christmas, and smiled. They were happy...and so were all the people behind us. Seriously, three different Moms thanked us.
Cutest picture ever.
Brody had a roll with his butter at dinner Sunday night.
We went to GBC's living nativity again.
Group pic.
I love taking the kids.
Its a great reminder of the true meaning of Christmas.
Monday was Emma's 8th birthday.
Mason and Batman were singing happy birthday here.
Speaking of Batman...









No comments:
Post a Comment