Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas Part 2


We had Christmas with John's family Saturday.
We let John sit with at the kids' table. =)


We got tickets to see Marvel Live!!!
I know my boys will absolutely love it.  I mean look how happy there were with just the masks?!


They wore them the rest of the day....Brody tried to sleep in his.  



The more the merrier!

As you can see, the kids were not quite cooperating with their annual Christmas picture...


It was another 70 degree day, so we let the boys play with their new razors when we got home.




Brody had fun with their new ball.
Kid got some air!


Mason had been begging to see Star Wars.  I have no idea how he even knows about it besides all these Lego Star Wars videos he watches.  After talking to a couple of people who had seen it, they said it would be fine.

Now, John had never seen ANY of the Star Wars moves (I haven't either), but he promised he would take him.  How excited was Mason?!  He couldn't contain himself!

John said he was actually quite lost at the beginning, so Mason filled him in.  The only problem was that the child talked during the whole movie.  I think he thought he needed to explain to John what was happening, so he never stopped talking.  =)

He told me and Brody about it as soon as he got home.





After work on Monday, I took Mason to the doctor for his 6 year checkup (a tad late).

He is healthy and slender.....not skinny per Dr. Bubba.

He weighed 41 lbs and was 45 inches.

He was 15% in weight and a little under 50% for height.

He very much entertained Dr. Bubba with that big personality of his.  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment