Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thanksgiving


I love the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.  Apparently my boys do not.  
I did get Brody to get interested for about five minutes and it made me happy.  



We went to Mrs. Peggy's house on Thursday to take down some turkey.
John and Mason played a little football before everyone arrived.  





Blocking.  Tackling.  Something to that nature is going on here. 

Best Buds. 

Brody had just woken up from a much needed nap.  Him and pops were surfing the web.



They got a bigger game of football going after lunch.  
Brody was very excited...


Mom and I did our usual shopping. 


Friday afternoon we headed to Judy and Larry's for the Brower Thanksgiving.  
I was horrible at taking pictures this year, but I did get a pic of Becca's veggie/fruit tray.  

And one of all five kids after they had been wrestling for an hour.  =)


Uncle Wayne and Gina got Mason and shaving kit for Christmas.  He had been dying to try it so Saturday morning they got to work.  




Their faces may have been stained blue but it was worth the fun. 


Saturday night we had a birthday dinner for a friend.  




All the while the boys were having fun with the family.  




I made chocolate pies Sunday afternoon.  
One for our neighbors and one for my Dad's birthday dinner.  

I took a pie to our neighbors because we killed their fish over the holiday weekend.  All you ave to do is simply feed the fish.  It doesn't work that way with me and fish.  EVER!  So we took them a pie....and a new fish.  

Well when we cut into our pie after dinner....we realized it wasn't done.  
Which means I sent an uncooked pie to our sweet neighbors after killing their fish...  


Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, Christmas is here!


As well and Leroy and Michaelangelo. 



They have bee busy. 



But not near as busy and Rudy and Dash in Mason's classroom.  
They are putting ours to shame!!


Whoops, you aren't supposed to open each day at once on the Advent calendar?!


We went to Collierville's Christmas Tree lighting Tuesday night.  
Brody thought the hot chocolate was too hot.  (it really wasn't, I promise Mom)


We briefly saw Santa in the crowd. 


Brower kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment