Leroy and Michealangelo have been up to no good around here.
They tied up the boy's chairs.
They tied up the boy's chairs.
And helped get the bad guy.
Mason wrote out his Santa list.
Skylands. Legos. Batcave.
The bat cave is for Brody. He wanted to make sure Santa knew he wanted one.
Last Friday I brought lunch for Mason and his teacher.
He was excited for a couple of reasons:
1. I came to his school.
2. I brought him Chickfila.
3. He was first in line to walk back to class after lunch. If your parent brings you lunch, the table you sit at is closet to the exit door.
Its the small things.
Brody had his school program last Friday. He could not stop giggling when he saw me and Mickey Mouse. He just couldn't believe we were there.
After a song or two, it got a tad boring in Brody's eyes....
We went back to his classroom where the kids had a party.
And the big man himself showed up.
Friday night, John and I went to his Christmas work party.
Saturday morning we went to the Stark family Christmas in Mississippi.
Mason tried his best to get down some of the food....
There was a ton of land and the kids played and played.
We had Kyle's surprise birthday party Saturday night. Busy weekend!
Mom and the boys decorated the most delicious Christmas cookies ever. Homemade dough and icing is the best.
I had John move the elves while the boys and I were out of the house (since I completely forgot to move them). We walked in the house and the boys ran upstairs to see John where he was pretending to be asleep. All of a sudden I hear all kinds of commotion and had no idea what was happening...
The elves had "drawn" on John's face.
Thankfully, they thought about using washable markers.
Mason had been begging every day since we threw the baby shower to roast marshmallows in the fire pit. Batman wanted s'mores too.
Sunday night was the GBC Choir Christmas Concert. It was beautiful and just loud enough to drown out Brody. =)
Our elves getting into the candy.
But still not as good as Mrs. LaVelle's Rudy and Dash.
They are the best!
We had our first incident report at school.
Mason ran smack dab into a pole on the playground.
Apparently it happens all the time. He is fine, just a bruise now.
Brody's school pictures came in.
He just LOVES his school, teacher, and friends.
Couldn't use the downstairs bathroom!
Mason had pj day at school yesterday. Everyone brought in donuts and they watched the Polar Express. He said it was one of the best days ever.
This is the ONLY way this child will go to bed...
Mason had his Christmas party in his class today. I was able to get someone to work for me in the afternoon. He was so excited I was there and gave me about ten hugs. He said I never go to their craft days (which are NEVER on my days off) so he didn't think I would be able to come today. Broke my heart.
We built gingerbread houses.
They ate and then played a Christmas bingo game.
So glad we are getting to enjoy each day.
We have a big surprise for the boys tomorrow and I can't wait!



















No comments:
Post a Comment