The elves kept themselves busy the closer we got to Christmas .
The boys like to pick out gifts for each other every year. Mason and I went about a week ago and Brody had hinted at what he wanted to get Mason.
We wrapped them on Christmas Eve Eve Eve. So excited.
I had seen this online and the kids loved it.
Made an elf rainbow.
(or an rainbow blob because I added too much water)
We were all out of school and work the Friday before Christmas and everything was done. We finally went to see the new Star Wars movie. It was actually really good.
We also did more Christmas light seeing.
On Christmas Eve the elves brought reindeer food.
And they opened the last of the advent calendar.
So happy to finally get that Christmas Chewbacca.
We had been given a kit to make Jesus a birthday cake from church. I tried to chop my fingers off while making the thing, but all is well and I still have ten fingers. But the boys had fun.
We celebrated Christmas with the Browers' for a Christmas Eve brunch.
Excited.
It was nice having all the kiddos together.
Let the madness begin.
We love some Pokemon.
Our yearly group Christmas photo.
They are getting too big too quick.
Grandma Reba got in and the little boys decided it was a fine time to touch her hair...
I think this was the best one.
We rested a bit that afternoon before heading to my parents.
So thankful for the best parents in the world.
Love these guys whether they like to take pictures or not....=)
Apparently, he loved them.
We headed home for to make sure the reindeer would have food.
And of course got out our cookies and milk for Santa.
Mason decided he wanted to draw a nice note for Santa, since he is so nice to others.
(Brody followed along.)
Mason also left him a candy cane just in case he wanted one.
'Twas the night before Christmas, when all thro' the house.
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.













No comments:
Post a Comment